Nohoch Kay All Inclusive

baxter44

Hi everyone..wondering if anyone has recently (March 2012) used the Island Marketing website to make a reservation for the Nohoch Kay all inclusive beach break. The "live chat" feature brought up a small information window and then just shut down when I clicked "start chat"..so I tried to directly proceed to the reservation window and again, filled out my basic info and then the window closed. Do they contact you in a timely fashion? Just worried I won't be able to reserve since we are looking for a 4/3/12 reservation. Stressed! Thanks!

I did use the site to book our reservation (also on 4/3/12!) and it worked great. They did take a good day or two to get back to me, but confirmed our deposit and reservation so now we are looking foward to it as our first stop on the NCL Spirit. Hope you can get it to work as well.:D

Oh man - that stinks! I'm so sorry. Now I'm glad I booked it way in advance. I'm surprised that with only two ships in port that day that they are full. I hope that you can still find something fun to do. Are you on the Spirit by chance?

Archived