Balcony question on the Valor

luv2cruise39

Wanted to know if anybody knew what it means to have a balcony connected room? I just spoke to a Carnival rep and he told me on the Valor, room # 9279 and # 9277 have one balcony that they have to share. Is this right? There are no dividers? Thanks for the help.

Wanted to know if anybody knew what it means to have a balcony connected room? I just spoke to a Carnival rep and he told me on the Valor, room # 9279 and # 9277 have one balcony that they have to share. Is this right? There are no dividers? Thanks for the help.

Actually all of the balcony cabins share the same balcony. It's just divided between the cabins. What the rep meant was that the divider could be opened to make one bigger balcony. The divider between those two cabins swings in front of one of the cabin windows. Cabins that do not connect would have the divider swing in front of one of the doors.

If you look at a picture of the ship, the cabins are in twos. The first cabin is laid out one way, the one next to it is the exact opposite. If your divider is next to your door, if it was swung open, it would block your neighbor's door. If your divider is next to your window, swung open, it would only cover a window. Does that clear it up?

9279 and 9277 don't appear to be connecting balconies. That said, not sure if that's 100% as there are beside each other. See below.

Cabin 9279 8E 185/35 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: 9281

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

Cabin 9277 8E 185/35 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: 9275

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

sofa and coffee table

I was told by my travel agent that the balcony between 6483 and 6485 (or for that matter any of the aft corners and the next aft cabin) does not connect... in the pics it looks like there is the same opening door that the others have (except on 8th deck) but she insists they do not open... anyone know any different?

Archived