Sapphire cabins E406 and E407

janacin

These cabins are shown as Obstructed but are located amidships in the middle of only Partially Obstructed cabins, where there are no lifeboats shown on the deck plans. Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge as to how obstructed these rooms are? Calling Princess is no help. Thanks!

These cabins have a white tool shed in front of them. They are an excellent example of why you must know which cabin on obstructed view floors you will book. They are another version of the "big orange wall" that you get from the cabins with the middle of the big tenders hanging outside your window. The cabins on either side are excellent.

If the moderators would allow Renmar's thread and photos to become a sticky then the information would be where new folks to obstructed view booking could find what they need to know to make a wise decision.

For cabins on the Emerald deck you really do not want a guarantee booking! Wonderful bargains if you choose the right cabin but totally disappointing if you get assigned the wrong spot.

These cabins are shown as Obstructed but are located amidships in the middle of only Partially Obstructed cabins, where there are no lifeboats shown on the deck plans. Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge as to how obstructed these rooms are? Calling Princess is no help. Thanks!

The deck plans on the Princess website do NOT have the right info for the obstruction on Emerald deck for the Diamond & Sapphire Princess. If you go to my website and you click on the picture of the Sapphire Princess you can clearly see those sheds.

These cabins have a white tool shed in front of them. They are an excellent example of why you must know which cabin on obstructed view floors you will book. They are another version of the "big orange wall" that you get from the cabins with the middle of the big tenders hanging outside your window. The cabins on either side are excellent.

If the moderators would allow Renmar's thread and photos to become a sticky then the information would be where new folks to obstructed view booking could find what they need to know to make a wise decision.

For cabins on the Emerald deck you really do not want a guarantee booking! Wonderful bargains if you choose the right cabin but totally disappointing if you get assigned the wrong spot.

Thanks for putting in another plug for the tread about obstructed view cabins :).

Theo

Look at:

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/

These are not good cabins, have a storage shed in front of window.

Thank you jollyjones. You really helped me out. I called my TA and told her to change my room to another room with more of a view. I also told her about the site. It's amazing how little the people at Princess know about the configuration of their ships.

The deck plans on the Princess website do NOT have the right info for the obstruction on Emerald deck for the Diamond & Sapphire Princess. If you go to my website and you click on the picture of the Sapphire Princess you can clearly see those sheds.

Thanks for putting in another plug for the tread about obstructed view cabins :).

Theo

Thank you for your site, Theo. I called my TA to change my room to another one I picked from your pictures that had a much better view. I even told her about your site so that others can benefit from it. Thanks again.

Thank you for your site, Theo. I called my TA to change my room to another one I picked from your pictures that had a much better view. I even told her about your site so that others can benefit from it. Thanks again.

Oh no, now all the good ones are gone next time I want to book:D.

Anyway, your welcome and make sure you put in your vote on the following tread. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1501475&page=12

Theo

Archived