Dress for Sea Days

Aggie71013

Howdy All. I'm a 21 year old male traveling on a 12 night Mediterranean itinerary in June with my parents (both 58). Before the cruise I will be interning in London for six weeks and thus will have plenty of clothes for the formal and smart casual dining nights, but I am curious to know what the standard attire is for the average day? I've cruised in the past, but never on Celebrity. (My parents have, however.)

The reason I ask this is that I am trying to pack as efficiently as possible and will have jeans/shorts and t-shirts already packed for sightseeing days while I am in London. Would this be acceptable attire just to wander the ship and visit the shops, lounges, ect., or should I plan on packing more polo shirts, long sleeve button ups, or the like?

Thanks in advance.

Howdy All. I'm a 21 year old male traveling on a 12 night Mediterranean itinerary in June with my parents (both 58). Before the cruise I will be interning in London for six weeks and thus will have plenty of clothes for the formal and smart casual dining nights, but I am curious to know what the standard attire is for the average day? I've cruised in the past, but never on Celebrity. (My parents have, however.)

The reason I ask this is that I am trying to pack as efficiently as possible and will have jeans/shorts and t-shirts already packed for sightseeing days while I am in London. Would this be acceptable attire just to wander the ship and visit the shops, lounges, ect., or should I plan on packing more polo shirts, long sleeve button ups, or the like?

Thanks in advance.

You will be just fine in shorts and t-shirts during the day.

Thanks in advance.

Nice jeans (no rips etc)Polo/Tee shirts are fine for sea days. Bathing suit & coverup for the pool

Have a great cruise

carole

Archived