World Series on the Gem?

bean24

Hi

I know it is really early, but my DH just asked me if I knew, we will be on the Gem from October 20-29 and were wondering if in the past they have shown the games on the ship. I have cruised during the football playoffs and NCL does a nice setup with snack and the games on the big screen in the atruim, but it is only on Sat and Sun, do they usually do this for all of the MLB games too.

Thanks

they did a great job on the superbowl on the Gem but 3/4 of the ship was from NY/NJ or Ma!

I assume they will do some similar things but the superbowl is only one evening...

For the superbowl they had it on a big screen in the theater with chicken wings and other finger foods and sold one heck of a lot of beer!

It was a good game too!!!

Hi

I know it is really early, but my DH just asked me if I knew, we will be on the Gem from October 20-29 and were wondering if in the past they have shown the games on the ship. I have cruised during the football playoffs and NCL does a nice setup with snack and the games on the big screen in the atruim, but it is only on Sat and Sun, do they usually do this for all of the MLB games too.

Thanks

I know. It would kill me to miss my team in the WS while I was cruising. I had to go to the internet cafe to keep up with MAVS during playoffs during one of my cruises.

If you are Yankees fans I might think after winning so many times missing one might not be such a big deal. But even after the last two years' heartbreak with the Rangers no way I am booking anything in the Fall. Might not get back to the big one but still hoping for a post season. We have waited a long time around here just to experience that!

Archived