Dawn DOS 2nd Bedroom Question

2boyzmom

Just curious if the second bedroom in the SA category (cabin 12000) have a pull down bed from the wall along with the sofa bed?

No pull down bed. Here's a short video I found on the suite, there are a few others if you search youtube.

I've stayed in 12500 (same as 12000) and am staying there again in 22 days. Like the video shows, there is no pull down bed, just the sofa bed. However, there is another couch in the living room that another person could crash on.

• 1 month later...
I've stayed in 12500 (same as 12000) and am staying there again in 22 days. Like the video shows, there is no pull down bed, just the sofa bed. However, there is another couch in the living room that another person could crash on.

Can the living room couch be made up for sleeping? We have booked 12000 and are sailing with our adult son and teenage daughter.

Thanks,

Barb

Can the living room couch be made up for sleeping? We have booked 12000 and are sailing with our adult son and teenage daughter.

Thanks,

Barb

Yes it can, these cabins sleep up to 6 people so the couch definitely opens up.

Thanks,

Barb

Be sure to ask your Butler for the foam inserts for the fold out beds. They make a world of difference!

As already mentioned the couch in the living room makes into a bed, and with the egg crate works very well. I'll just add I'd make sure your reservation includes the request for the egg crate as well as your pillow selection (feather, theraputic, etc.).

Will be in another DOS in June - thanks for the advice on getting the foam/egg crates, it will be handy. How does one request that ahead of time? Or do you simply do that on your first day?

We just asked on the first day. I have heard they have a limited number so it helps to get the request right in there!

My first time in the DOS (Sept '10) I had no problem getting egg crates/pillows of choice, but this last time (March '12) there was a problem. (However Maxi got it solved after a lot of work! :)) It was recommended to me that I always have my reservation reflect this prior to boarding as it is a little hectic at boarding. If you booked thru NCL I'd contact them, or if using a TA call them.

Archived