Canada Place to St Regis Hotel

joll

Post cruise, we will be staying at the St Regis Hotel (cnr Dunsmuir/Seymour Sts, Vancouver). Can anyone tell me the approximate distance from Canada Place and whether it would be an easy walk pulling a medium size suitcase or better to take a taxi.

It is a very easy walk, about 4 blocks and just slightly up hill, if you can handle your luggage you will not have a problem in the least.:)

Thanks for the information - we were hoping we would be able to walk there. Looking forward to visiting beautiful Vancouver again after our 35 day cruise from Singapore.

Post cruise, we will be staying at the St Regis Hotel (cnr Dunsmuir/Seymour Sts, Vancouver). Can anyone tell me the approximate distance from Canada Place and whether it would be an easy walk pulling a medium size suitcase or better to take a taxi.

very simple, slightly uphill 4-5 blocks Remember to stop at Caffe Artigiano on Granville (just before Dunsmuir), if you've missed real coffee while being on board.

very simple, slightly uphill 4-5 blocks Remember to stop at Caffe Artigiano on Granville (just before Dunsmuir), if you've missed real coffee while being on board.

sigh.... I couldn't agree more about the coffee. I could go on an extra cruise a year if I gave up Artigiano's. Also, for those who love chocolate, Mink is a good coffee shop close to Canada Place and the chocolate is fabulous.

Viv

Archived