Martini Flights--Did I dream this??

goinsoon

First Carnival cruise in a week and I swear I saw something about Martini flights (like wine flights) on their ships. Can anyone confirm and give me some details or have a just lost my mind (which is very likely :p). Thanks!

First Carnival cruise in a week and I swear I saw something about Martini flights (like wine flights) on their ships. Can anyone confirm and give me some details or have a just lost my mind (which is very likely :p). Thanks!

Had to read your post to see what you were talking about. I thought you meant the halcyon days of air travel. Yes, I believe I've read of martini tastings. I don't read the FunTimes but I think there'd be a mention listed if they have it onboard.

Thank all for restoring my sanity and boy an I glad my wife doesn't drink martini's. Guess I will have to suffer though them all! She can roll me back to the cabin! I knew I would get an answer here.

I was on my first cruise last June ( Glory to Canada) my family and my sisters family went together. My sister joined me on the martini tasting I did 4 and she did 4 so we tasted all 8, it was a great experience. Try it you wont be disappointed!!!!

Archived