Can you see your onboard account on your stateroom tv?

Terry in NJ

We do the same thing. Easier to keep track of it that way, instead of having to do the whole cruise all at once at the end. Have never found a bad charge, but still like to stay on top of it.

I find it amazing how many people do complain about erroneous charges. We too have never found a bad one.

Many of the ships now have a computer terminal with a printer (adjacent to Passenger Service Desk) that allows you to slide your cruise card and then you can print your own printout any time you want and you do not have to stand in line. This worked for us.

Sorry if my post was not correct..but the last two ships we were on Emerald and Sapphire had it so I assumed (should not have done that) that most of the ships had the new system.

Here is hoping it is on all the ships soon..makes life so much easier to check your statement

and correct any errors before the last day which always is a zoo at the Passenger Services Desk.

I find it amazing how many people do complain about erroneous charges. We too have never found a bad one.

I've had a handful of bogus charges over the years. Went for a number of cruises that I hadn't had one, then seemed to have a spurt of them across a few cruises. So I definitely think it's worth keeping an eye on things.

Pretty sure it was teh Emerald that I first saw the terminals, but that was right after they first seemed to start showing up, then never saw one again.

Archived