anyone know if they have Budlight Platinum available on board?

LEXIpoo

It's become my new fave beet and I was just wondering if they have it.

So basically you like the same ole budlight, but with the "platinum" labeling to make you think its a premium beer....wow

So basically you like the same ole budlight, but with the "platinum" labeling to make you think its a premium beer....wow

Um no.

It tastes different.

It doesn't have that distinct "beer" taste that I can't stand...plus it has a higher percentage of alcohol in it.

Do your research before trying to make a smart comment.

Actually it's not the same but of course if there wasn't a negative comment about something it wouldn't be CC......

Lexipoo my DH just asked me the same question which is what brought me to the boards tonight!! He is hoping they do but I doubt it, local beverage shops in our area can't keep it on the shelves!!

Actually it's not the same but of course if there wasn't a negative comment about something it wouldn't be CC......

Lexipoo my DH just asked me the same question which is what brought me to the boards tonight!! He is hoping they do but I doubt it, local beverage shops in our area can't keep it on the shelves!!

grrrr, mine either! It took me forever to be able to snag a case of my own..every time I went it was sold out.

& you're right. People here just can't give you a simple yes or no...always has to be some extra nonsense, smh

WOW. Only a Lunkhead would respond like that.

On another note, that is a great question as myself and the GF would like to know as that is our new favorite as well.

grrrr, mine either! It took me forever to be able to snag a case of my own..every time I went it was sold out.

& you're right. People here just can't give you a simple yes or no...always has to be some extra nonsense, smh

Wannabe beer snobs hide behind every rock. I brew my own beer but still am able to enjoy a bud light as a refreshing cold drink on a hot day. I've had a few of the platinum and they are a different take on the old light. Same story though, not overly stocked in local stores.

You obviously haven't tried it. Tastes better and more alcohol content. I have switched over from Coors Light. I hate regular Bud Light. It is definitely NOT the same.

It's become my new fave beer* and I was just wondering if they have it.

Nope. Not on the magic last week. But they have plenty of fruity drinks that come in a plastic fish... Oh 12 bucks. What a deal!

I tried it and it is terrible stuff. No hop flavor, nasty rice after taste. The "light" word inserted in the name is misleading as it has as many many calories as most beers.

You want a good beer with alcohol, try Doghead Fish Billy Baton IPA. Oak aged, 10% alcohol, you'll wonder why you even drank Bud Light Plat.

I'm going to try the Red Frog next month on the Glory. Does anyone know if we can get it at any bar or just specific ones? I usually drink Miller Lite, Genuine Draft...or if desperate, something cold and bubbly from a bottle/can that says "beer" on the label.

I tried it and it is terrible stuff. No hop flavor, nasty rice after taste. The "light" word inserted in the name is misleading as it has as many many calories as most beers.

You want a good beer with alcohol, try Doghead Fish Billy Baton IPA. Oak aged, 10% alcohol, you'll wonder why you even drank Bud Light Plat.

I'm definitely going to look into it!

I'm not a beer drinker like I said earlier but since it has 10% alc. it's worth a try lol

Archived