Eclipse Sun Worshipers? Where on Eclipse....

cls711

On your balcony if you have one. Otherwise see if there is aa sunny spot available in the Solarium. Solarium is the adults only area and they have a nice lunch selection there as well as flavored waters.

~Doris~

Solstice Deck, deck 14 or 15 (I think!), forward. Lots of steps, but much quieter than the areas around and above the pool and also has some of the largers sun beds and woven chairs with orange cushions.

Solstice Deck, deck 14 or 15 (I think!), forward. Lots of steps, but much quieter than the areas around and above the pool and also has some of the largers sun beds and woven chairs with orange cushions.

Another vote for the solstice deck. Spent quite a few days there last week and it's peaceful compared to the pool area and gets lots of sunshine!

Thank you all for the ideas! I do have a nice big balcony, but sometimes you end up on the shady side of the street. The Solstice deck sounds like what I'm looking for. Happy sailing all!:)

On your balcony if you have one. Otherwise see if there is aa sunny spot available in the Solarium. Solarium is the adults only area and they have a nice lunch selection there as well as flavored waters.

~Doris~

What flavors of water do they have? I have had them on Allure and Oasis, and they are wonderful to drink with lots of ice in the hot sun of the Caribbean!

Archived