Latest Avalon Laundry Prices

pingpong1

As I promised several of you, here are the latest Avalon Laundry Prices taken from the laundry bill that I'm holding in my hot little hand today onboard the Avalon Imagery, bound for Vienna.

Please keep in mind that these prices are PER PIECE and that they are quoted IN EURO. So multiply the prices by 1.33 (today's conversion rate) to "translate" them into US Dollars. Regards, Kelvin

Men's shirt - 4.10, Men's T-shirt - 3.50, Men's trousers/jeans - 6.20, Men's vest - 2.30, Men's underpants - 1.80, men's socks (pair) - 1.80, Handkerchief - .70, Men's Pajamas - 4.60

Woman's Blouse - 4.10, Woman's T-shirt - 3.50, Woman's skirt/trousers - 6.20, Woman's underpants - 1.80, Woman's socks - 1.80, Woman's Bra - 1.80, Woman's Nightdress - 4.60

As you can see, a week's worth of shirts, pants, and underwear adds up pretty quickly.

Many thanks. I'll be posting this on our Roll Call as well: 7 OCT 2012.

Karen

As I promised several of you, here are the latest Avalon Laundry Prices taken from the laundry bill that I'm holding in my hot little hand today onboard the Avalon Imagery, bound for Vienna.

Please keep in mind that these prices are PER PIECE and that they are quoted IN EURO. So multiply the prices by 1.33 (today's conversion rate) to "translate" them into US Dollars. Regards, Kelvin

Men's shirt - 4.10, Men's T-shirt - 3.50, Men's trousers/jeans - 6.20, Men's vest - 2.30, Men's underpants - 1.80, men's socks (pair) - 1.80, Handkerchief - .70, Men's Pajamas - 4.60

Woman's Blouse - 4.10, Woman's T-shirt - 3.50, Woman's skirt/trousers - 6.20, Woman's underpants - 1.80, Woman's socks - 1.80, Woman's Bra - 1.80, Woman's Nightdress - 4.60

As you can see, a week's worth of shirts, pants, and underwear adds up pretty quickly.

To All - Unfortunately, our cruise ends tomorrow morning when we leave the Avalon Imagery at 9AM. We stay at the Intercontinental Vienna tomorrow night, and then it's back the U.S. to start planning our next cruise adventure. I'll try to have my review posted in the next week. I hope all of you have great river cruises in 2012. Our trip couldn't have been better. The weather was perfect, the water levels were "normal" and every aspect of the cruise and crew were, well - what they told us they would be. Can't get any better than that. I'll look forward to reading all your future posts. Best Regards, Kelvin

Archived