Least Tacky Room on Carnival Miracle for Wedding?

jaded99

Which room is slightly less tacky?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which room is slightly less tacky?

• Frankie & Johnny's
    • Mad Hatter's Ball

OK I've been on the Miracle before and have googled pictures but I don't remember very well what the rooms looked like in person, so I'm throwing this out as a poll.

Our onboard wedding group is too large to use any venue but the show lounges or Frankie and Johnny's for the ceremony. Imo they are all tacky but I need to choose the best... Phantom is out because no way do I want to be on stage.

So! If you were going to a wedding on the Miracle, which would you find less tacky:

carnival-miracle-frankie-and-johnnies-jazz-club_600.jpg

Frankie & Johnny's

or

mad_hatters_ball_lg.jpg

Mad Hatter's Ball?

The piano bar is less tacky in my opinion...is that big enough?

Out of those 2, I would not choose Frankie and Johnnies as that is the smoking lounge...maybe you could do an Alice in Wonderland theme for your wedding and it would make sense to do it in the Punchliner...I also think the punchliner makes sense out of the 2 as far as aisles and seating...

Actually, Carnival should set up a room for you if you are having the ceremony onboard. My son was married in the chapel, but we had a small group.

Yeah, we requested the conference room, but that and the chapel are only for groups under 30 she said :(

Thanks for the info on the smoking lounge, I didn't know that!

My daughter is getting married Sept. 19th on the Miracle. We are hoping for 30 guests or less so we can use the chapel. Bad enough we have to have the reception in the Frankensteins lounge...but at least that is just the party place. Good luck on your wedding planning!:)

Actually, Carnival should set up a room for you if you are having the ceremony onboard. My son was married in the chapel, but we had a small group.

Ok....I am NOT crazy! My first though was what about the chapel....then I second guessed myself - wondering if the Miracle had a chapel :o.

But - you are right it would only work for a small group! ;)

Not sure what you had in mind for setting up the room.

But....remember that those silver "spears" hang from the ceiling! They are permanent - and will cause guests injury unless you leave the tables and chairs set up they way they are regularly, because they hang down so low. :o

OK I've been on the Miracle before and have googled pictures but I don't remember very well what the rooms looked like in person, so I'm throwing this out as a poll.

Our onboard wedding group is too large to use any venue but the show lounges or Frankie and Johnny's for the ceremony. Imo they are all tacky but I need to choose the best... Phantom is out because no way do I want to be on stage.

So! If you were going to a wedding on the Miracle, which would you find less tacky:

carnival-miracle-frankie-and-johnnies-jazz-club_600.jpg

Frankie & Johnny's

or

mad_hatters_ball_lg.jpg

Mad Hatter's Ball?

If you find the Miracle so tacky why not select another ship for the wedding??

OMG--I didn't realize these were your options for you wedding when you mentioned it on one of the wedding threads. I'm so glad that Carnival is moving past "Farcitecture" with the new ship. If the piano bar on the Miracle is set up in the same way that it is on the Pride, I'm not sure you'd have enough guests for over 30 people, given the configuration of the spears (Pride doesn't have those) and the permanent mini tables.

You might be stuck with the Alice and Wonderland lounge. Maybe the photographer can do amazing work to mask the fact it looks like the Queen of Hearts spasmed all over the place? I saw pics from the Butterflies Lounge on the Pride and the photog was able to make it look quite gorgeous.

Honestly? I'm getting married on the Paradise next year and that is one of the great things about this whole Carnival Cruise wedding. I don't care! I don't care, what the decor looks like, I don't care what room I'm in. Why? Because I'm marrying a wonderful man, AND it isn't costing me a GAZILLION dollars like it would if I tried to get married at home (Orlando, FL). As long as my friends and family have a great time and I end up married at the end of the day, that is all that matters.

Archived