RCI website??

The question I have is this: My TA offers a sailing out of Baltimore on 3/9/13 good prices and by bus to the port. It sounds great because we all know the airlines and the extra $$$$. When I try to locate the cruise on RCI webpage it says they cannot provide the information. They then give me 25 other cruises to look at none being the one I want to check. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?? Could it be the ship is filled already???

Thanks for your answers.

Carol

I can see a cruise leaving Baltimore on 3/18/13. It is a 7 night Bahamas cruise. Is this the one you are looking for?

No its a 9 day on 3/9/13. Since it is a group booking the cabins that the TA has are ov on Deck 2 and some insides on Deck 3. We like the higher decks, middle of the ship. Still thinking about it. I'm going to call him and see if we maybe can get a cabin on a higher deck.

Carol

Looks like maybe a special deal your local Pittsburgh TA has organized. RCCL really doesn't have to list/show it as it's a TA only deal. Your TA is probably the only one you can talk to here. He can find you a better cabin, it's up to you how much more you wanna $pend. If it were us, we'd pay a little more for the better cabin, especially for 9 days.

Enjoy Enchantment and sailing from Baltimore!

Rick and Deirdra (near Baltimore)

Looks like maybe a special deal your local Pittsburgh TA has organized. RCCL really doesn't have to list/show it as it's a TA only deal. Your TA is probably the only one you can talk to here. He can find you a better cabin, it's up to you how much more you wanna $pend. If it were us, we'd pay a little more for the better cabin, especially for 9 days.

Enjoy Enchantment and sailing from Baltimore!

Rick and Deirdra (near Baltimore)

I talked to my TA and he did get us a better cabin. The price wasn't too bad just a few dollars higher. This will be the first time that we are taking a bus to port. Our friends that are going with us have taken the bus to Baltimore before and rave about it, so we'll see!! We love the Grandeur so we are excited about the Enchantment.

Carol

We've sailed on both GR and EN. Enchantment is like Grandeur on steriods, EN is longer since the stretch. Pool deck is much nicer with the portside Island bar and a bigger pool area. We've had a great time on both of these Vision class ships.

If you loved Grandeur, you will really love Enchantment! Enjoy your cruise!

Rick and Deirdra

Archived