Valor captins suit question ?

turbot72lou

Has anyone stayed in the valor captin suites before? I just go of the liberty and it was awesome but i was wondering if there was a large deck just like the ones on the liberty? and is the night club on level or two on the valor?

May of 2011 we upgraded to the captains suite. The balcony is huge, you are above the bridge so your view is there's. 2 bathrooms couch opens up separate bedroom. We were two couples and had plenty of room. You would enjoy this, we would do it again.

May of 2011 we upgraded to the captains suite. The balcony is huge, you are above the bridge so your view is there's. 2 bathrooms couch opens up separate bedroom. We were two couples and had plenty of room. You would enjoy this, we would do it again. I don't know where the night club is we visited all the clubs and no problem getting home.LOL

May of 2011 we upgraded to the captains suite.

My wife and I have it booked for the Nov 10th 8 day sailing; we're celebrating my 60th. Looking forward to it.

Any pictures?

Kevin C

We were in the one on the Liberty last yar. Absolutely loved the room. The Valor one is actually the same layout but a little larger. If you search my posts you will see some. Google it as well, there are some on the web.

Archived