Perks for Penthouse Suites on CP?

matward

I have heard many things in regards to "perks" when you have a Penthouse Suite. We have reserved 404 on Caribbean Princess for July 16, 2005. Has anyone been in one of these suites and what do you really get? I have heard open mini bar to food every night....

Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated...Thanks

The Howard's

Lubbock Texas:)

http://home.comcast.net/~w.coleman43/perks.html

This is the list of suites perks, for some reason they will not post it on the Princess website and they will not send you a copy. I guess they dont want to be held accountable if they forget to deliver everything on the list. My suggestion to you would be to copy the list and bring it on your cruise just in case ....;)

Hi Matward,

We're going on the Caribbean Princess in September for our Wedding and staying in the same cabin PH #404. If you get a chance to take any photos of the room and balcony I would greatly appreciate it if you could post them with a review on how everything went. I am anxious to see everything (of course).

Have a great time!:D

Thanks Shelly

You can find the "amenities" on Princess's website here. You mention cabin 404, but what level? Is it a PH Suite or a Mini-Suite? There seems to be some confusion here and there is a difference as, other than the extra space, there are no perks in a mini.

If you have any questions about any of the perks - ask away. Our last cruise was in R415 and it was nice.

Archived