Segway Tours

jmk242

I'm going to POA in July and I'll be staying in Waikiki Beach a few days before we leave.

Does anybody have any recommendations for a segway tour on Oahu or any of the other places the cruise stops? I've never been on one but I hear wonderful things.

Thanks =)

I can't help you with a Segway tour specifically in Waikiki but I can tell you that I've done a segway tour before (in Bahamas) and I just thought it was alright. My mother loved it and it seemed most in the tour had a great time. It just wasn't for me, and it took me a while to get how to work it properly. I definetly think its worth doing at least once though! :) Have a great time!

I wanted to do this tour when we came back from the POA but it didn't fit with our timeline. We have done a Segway tour at Disneyland and it was great...would do it again in a heartbeat...would love to hear what you think if you end up doing it.

• 1 month later...

Archived