Bathrobes in mini-suite?

flyboyswife

I understand that the mini's don't get the suite amenities. Is a bathrobe considered a suite amenity? I'd rather not pack one if I can get one in the room.

Next, I think the answer is no, but I'll ask anyway ... do mini's get VIP boarding? If not, for those of you who have gone out of Miami, what are the best times to arrive at the port to avoid standing in line? I'll have my parents with me and they can't stand for long periods.

Thank you!!

I was in a regular balcony and got robes. There was one in our stateroom and we asked for another.

As for your parents, it might be possible to let NCL know that they can't stand for long periods and see if they can offer any assistance. My dad has joint problems and a handicapped placard for his vehicle. We'll be mentioning it next time we make reservations to see what happens.

Ask your room steward for a robe...

Agreed. I stay in inside cabins, and even in those you can get robes just by asking your steward....

I would never pack heavy and bulky robes, especially if having to fly to or from the port....

There were 2 robes in our balcony cabin on the Sun and mini suite on the Star.

As for your parents, I would ask the NCL staff for assistance, they have been great in accommodating our young children and I imagine they wil be just as helpful accommodating people with mobility issues.

Robes should already be in balcony and mini-suites. Rooms also have hair dryers. What you won't get are slippers, which come with suites. I have a pair of Crocks' slides I wear inside my apartment, and pack them to use inside the cabin and especially the bathroom. Works even if I'm wearing stockings/socks:) Only trouble is, I can't seem to find replacements anywhere.

Archived