Jack"s shack

Hello,

I was a first timer to Grand Turk last month. Went to Jack's Shack. It was quiet & relaxing until.....

****THE DOG CAME OUT*****

Tober I think is the dogs name. He was fun to watch chase after a tennis ball.. he didn't stop. However, he was naughty. He would come on your towels & shake off his excess water from swimming to find the ball. He will get sand all over you food & tip over your cocktails. Just beware! I saw him jump on people's chairs too. He was a pain in the you know what. LOL

The 2nd dog wasn't a bother.. it's a white poodle looking dog. He just dug holes.. so he will kick dirt up on you if he is close by...

We stayed there about an hour or so & then headed back to Margaritaville.. I really didn't want to go there but....

*****IT WAS FABULOUS****

Free beach chairs, pool chairs, swimup bar, band, dancing! It was really fun & no dogs bothing us! I'm ashamed to say that my next visit in Jan 2013 I'm heading straight to Margaritaville... I'm hooked. I'm gonna byob there though. It should be fairly easy to do! I'll still order a few drinks as well....

Definetly check out Jack's Shack.. form your own opinions... everyone has different views!!

Happy Sailing,

Sue

Topher is the poodle looking dog who does the digging. The other dog is a black lab named Cooper. He must of been the PITA dog...lol

Yes Cooper was the naughty dog.. LOL

He was a hoot until he decided to shake off on your towels.... I thought it was a problem because we didn't have chairs..however, it didn't matter. He would climb on people's chairs..

Everyone needs to experience Jack's Shack!

Archived