Champagne - suites?

TrinaLC

I seem to recall a complimentary champagne/sparkling wine in the room on embarkation for a full suite - but perhaps I am confusing with NCL.

Anyone know if we should be expecting champers on ice when we board? If not, I'll use up one of my two wine allotments ...

I seem to recall a complimentary champagne/sparkling wine in the room on embarkation for a full suite - but perhaps I am confusing with NCL.

Anyone know if we should be expecting champers on ice when we board? If not, I'll use up one of my two wine allotments ...

I think the sparkling wine they leave for you in the room is not an expensive brand. I carry mine on board, cheap wine makes me sick!!!!

No champagne for a suite, you can purchase it from Bon Voyage dept though, and have it waiting in the cabin for you:)

Archived