mini suits on emerald deck

sonnenschein

I need to know which mini suit cabins (AD) have the bathroom on the LEFT side when entering the cabin emerald deck ,starboard side only. I need to sleep on the bed side that faces the desk not the wall,and these cabins have the bathroom on the left when entering. We will be on the Grand and I would appreciate if anybody could help me with the correct cabin numbers, thanks, Gloria

Hi---Gloria

Your sounding more and more like me. I don't like facing a wall when I sleep or eat. But I do have to lay on my right side which on some of the cruises we've been on I have to sleep facing the wall. Once I get to sleep I'm OK with it. Will be on the Grand to Hawaii 4/13 right before you. Wanted to go one the one your on but couldn't get the room and location we like on your cruise. Can't wait to meet you and your husband on the Star in 3 weeks----Woo Hoo---ALOHA STARS!

Mary RM

E719, E723, E727. Pictures of E729 show bathroom to be on right when entering, so counting back, these are the cabins with bathroom on the left as you enter. EM

Thank you very much, I kind of figured these cabins would work for me but I wasn't 100% sure. I am already booked on Dolphin deck, but I think I will change to Emerald if one of those cabins is still available for our April 2013 cruise;) Gloria:)

Archived