hawaii and tahiti feb 2013

billcrooz

Greetings to all; we are looking at the Spirit next feb. and we were wondering seeing that its an extended trip (31 days) with lots of days at sea, will be a lot of rainy weather? Alsoo we have never gone for more than 14 days,wondering if it may be a little much :confused:

Hi, Billcrooz, we are booked on this Spirit cruise. We had been interested in the first segments of the 2013 world cruise on our favorite ship, the Whisper, with much of the same itinerary, but this LA to LA was too tempting. The Spirit is great for a lot of sea days, with the terrific outdoors behind the Panorama lounge, as well as the more hidden stern area on deck 8 and the larger outdoor dining area at La Terrazza. Also, the Spirit is the "Best riding ship on the sea", to quote my friend Dougburns.

Don't know about the weather, that's always a crapshoot. We prefer cruises of about 21 days, but we've done as long as 38 and have always been sad to disembark. Sea days can be so pleasant! Hope you decide to take this cruise!

Well, time to start packing for the 21 days on the Cloud in a little over a week. That one has no sea days at all, and we will miss them!

Hi, Billcrooz, we are booked on this Spirit cruise. We had been interested in the first segments of the 2013 world cruise on our favorite ship, the Whisper, with much of the same itinerary, but this LA to LA was too tempting. The Spirit is great for a lot of sea days, with the terrific outdoors behind the Panorama lounge, as well as the more hidden stern area on deck 8 and the larger outdoor dining area at La Terrazza. Also, the Spirit is the "Best riding ship on the sea", to quote my friend Dougburns.

Don't know about the weather, that's always a crapshoot. We prefer cruises of about 21 days, but we've done as long as 38 and have always been sad to disembark. Sea days can be so pleasant! Hope you decide to take this cruise!

Well, time to start packing for the 21 days on the Cloud in a little over a week. That one has no sea days at all, and we will miss them!

Yes ,the L.A.round trip is what caught my eye as the bride has a terrible time traveling with her RSS situation.probably the only way to see hawaii and the south pacific.As for the Spirit we have been on it and it's not my favorite.looking at some travel books the weather seems like our Boston weather,totally unpredictable:rolleyes:

We did the same trip on the Regent Mariner in 2004, but it was in late Sep and through mid Oct. While they say that Dec-Mar is the rainy season in FP, I think you'll have pretty good weather overall. Seas should be fairly calm. Enjoy!

Archived