How do I find/hire a photographer?

Hello,

I am sailing on the Explorer of the Seas in August out of New Jersey. We are going to Kings Wharf, Bermuda, and Philipsburg, St. Maarten, among other places. The trip is an extended 30th wedding anniversary party for my parents - as a gift, we were hoping to find a photographer at one of the ports to take family pictures for us on the beach. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with a company (or recommend a great company!) that does something like that in one of those ports?

Does the ship have photographers we can hire for a few hours (although I'd be reluctant to do that, unless we could purchase a reasonably priced package of pictures - we do not want to pay the ridiculous on board photo prices)?

On my last cruise, there were several wedding parties, who married off ship, on a beach, and then had their reception on the ship. I assume they had photographers... so am hoping that this isn't a ridiculous question!

Thank you for any help!

My suggestion would be to contact one of the high end hotels in Bermuda like Princess or Elbow BEach and ask to speak to their catering managers. People have destination weddings at these hotels and I am sure that the catering managers would be happy to give you some recommendations

Rethinking my answer you may want to call and ask if they have any type of a wedding coordinator on staff and speak to that person if they do have such a person. Catering manager would be the next person I would ask for.

Archived