Celebrity Century Dining Arrangements

CruisinMermaid

We have a group of ten booked for the Celebrity Century this November and after linking our reservations together we were only able to arrange the late seating for dinner. When I called Celebrity they told me that it's unlikely being on the waitlist for the early seating will make a difference. They suggested going to the dining room the day we board and ask if the maitre'd can accomodate my group for the early seating. I've done this before on other cruises, but with a smaller group and have been successful. Has anyone had experience moving their larger group to the early seating once on board?

Is this a Panama Canal cruise?

If it is,you might have South American passengers who book at the last minute and they will want late seating, freeing up some early seating. In most countries eating dinner later is normal.

It really is anyone's guess. But go to the MDR when you get on board and see if anythnig can be rearranged. Maybe you will need to break up your group of 10 to make it work?

We have a group of ten booked for the Celebrity Century this November and after linking our reservations together we were only able to arrange the late seating for dinner. When I called Celebrity they told me that it's unlikely being on the waitlist for the early seating will make a difference. They suggested going to the dining room the day we board and ask if the maitre'd can accomodate my group for the early seating. I've done this before on other cruises, but with a smaller group and have been successful. Has anyone had experience moving their larger group to the early seating once on board?

Is anyone in your group Elite in the Captain's Club or staying in a suite? This usually will get you "priority" seating in the MDR if there is an opening for early dining.

Archived