How many ships makes Cozumel "busy"?

golfntob

We'll be there in the middle of July on the Elation from 9-5. There will be 2 other ships there, the Legend from 8-5 and the Pride from 11-8pm.

Isn't there a site that tells you which pier you will dock at?

Thanks!

We'll be there in the middle of July on the Elation from 9-5. There will be 2 other ships there, the Legend from 8-5 and the Pride from 11-8pm.

Thanks!

I think you will be fine also. We were there and they was 2 large ships, 2 of the smaller carnival ships and then a disney ship downtown and we didn't think it was all that bad!

I've been there when there were 6 and the ship I was on had to berth farther away from the main drag. Instead of taking a cab by myself, I chose to walk to town. Along the way I ran across a gang of cruisers that had been scuba diving and were eating at this little hole-in-the-wall bar right on the beach. Had one of the best fish tacos I'd ever eaten. :)

While partying in Cozumel with other cruises, make sure you know the times. Don't rely on waiting for other cruisers to leave the bar and go to the ship because they may be on a DIFFERENT ship with a DIFFERENT sailing time.:rolleyes:

Thanks!

The Elation will dock at the Puerta Maya Pier and I have been in Cozumel with as many as 6 other ships in port. It seemed busy in the touristy areas but it wasn't that bad. You won't even notice it with only 3 ships in port

Archived