Jewel of the Seas - Norway weather - June

Hi

We might book the Norway cruise on Jewel, departing 20th June, for 12 nights.

Only prob is we dont know if we woulld get to use the pool deck due to weather and as we will have a toddler and 1 yrs old with us, the pool deck would be great so my question is, if u have done a cruise up this way in June could u still relax on the pool deck.

Its either this or Indy in June doing the Iberia route but thats alot more expensive so we dont know what to do.

Help please...

Thankyou in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi

Norway

Thankyou in advance.

First of all: Welcome to Norway!

A friendly advice: Norway is quite long, and with that comes quite different temperatures. It can be nice and warm around Oslo in the south, and cold in the northern part of my beautiful fatherland.

You are from lovely Scotland? Then you shouldnt worry too much of the temperature. Enjoy!

Visiting

? Then I am jealous of you. My favorite place on earth!

Hi

We might book the Norway cruise on Jewel, departing 20th June, for 12 nights.

Only prob is we dont know if we woulld get to use the pool deck due to weather and as we will have a toddler and 1 yrs old with us, the pool deck would be great so my question is, if u have done a cruise up this way in June could u still relax on the pool deck.

Its either this or Indy in June doing the Iberia route but thats alot more expensive so we dont know what to do.

Help please...

Thankyou in advance.

Be prepared for anything between 10 and 30 degrees and all seasons in one week... :)

In east (Oslo and surroundings) it's not very often below 20 in June-August. In the west and north however it can be as low as 15ish. If you get the nice weather though, it's the most beautiful country with the happiest people. ;)

Archived