Sky gym hours?

bobbycruiser

I'm sorry of this is on here somewhere, but i have searched on here and on NCL's site and I even googled it and I can not find it for the life of me. But does anybody happen to know the hours that the gym/fitness center are open on the Sky? I typically like to work out obscenely early or late at night. Thanx to any who respond:)

108 views and no responses? Lol. Somebody has to know:(

I've never been on the Sky, but on every NCL ship I've cruised on, the fitness center opens at 6 a.m. (actually it used to be 24 hours, but that was a few years ago) and closes around 11 p.m. Just to be sure, I looked at the Welcome Aboard booklet for my Pearl cruise in two weeks, and it says: Fitness centers are open daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. but hours may vary slightly by ship.

On the Sun dailies, it said 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. HOWEVER my husband went several times and was told they would not unlock the doors until 8 a.m. He was unable to work out because of early shore excursions.

Same thing on the Sky but at least those doors were opened between 7 and 7:15 a.m.

We have been on both ships recently.

On the Sun dailies, it said 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. HOWEVER my husband went several times and was told they would not unlock the doors until 8 a.m. He was unable to work out because of early shore excursions.

Same thing on the Sky but at least those doors were opened between 7 and 7:15 a.m.

We have been on both ships recently.

UGH!! Thanx for the info. That could really be a pain in my A%# though:(

Archived