Pearl Farm Expedition

c-leg5

Has anyone done his tour to the Pearl Farm?http://www.cozumelpearlfarm.com/tour.html

I have never seen any reviews on it. Thanks

Bumping to see if anyone has visited this farm and beach excursion? One or two reviews on Tripadvisor but I haven't seen anything on here. Looks like it could be an interesting change.

We've done this one (I think it is new as we were one of the first groups to actually go on this tour) with http://www.cozumel-watersports.com/excursions/pearlfarmsecludedbeachexpedition.html

It is about a 30 minute boat ride from their pier, you pass Passion Island and arrive at a beautiful secluded beach. The tour was very interesting, snorkeling was beautiful and their beach is exceptional. The water was so calm that they put the tables and chairs in knee deep water and we had a cold Corona beer after the activities....a day in paradise!

We've done this one (I think it is new as we were one of the first groups to actually go on this tour) with http://www.cozumel-watersports.com/excursions/pearlfarmsecludedbeachexpedition.html

It is about a 30 minute boat ride from their pier, you pass Passion Island and arrive at a beautiful secluded beach. The tour was very interesting, snorkeling was beautiful and their beach is exceptional. The water was so calm that they put the tables and chairs in knee deep water and we had a cold Corona beer after the activities....a day in paradise!

Thanks so much for the reply - I think you are right, this is a new tour and glad to hear you enjoyed it. Could you tell me if the snorkeling was difficult, as far as currents, and access back onto the boat?

• 2 years later...

Did this tour August 2014. Great experience. Only pearl farm in Carribean. Family run. First harvest this year. Fascinating story and this ecotour helps support this business. Your money goes to locals , not a corporation. Still small and not well known. In area only reachable by boat. Private and gorgeous beach. Crystal clear water. Fascinating engineering and ingenuity implemented by this family. It's a unique experience. Easy to schedule around cruise boat schedule. Great lunch. Lost of pics on Facebook you can view. If you can snorkel you can do this tour. 5 stars!