Kids free shore excursions on NCL

crusinmama06

I know many of us were waiting for the "kids sail free" deal that we got last year. (that's why we jumped on Gem and cancelled Enchantment)

Well this is the same time of year and they are doing this: KIDS SWIM WITH DOLPHINS FOR FREE! Cruise with Norwegian and kids 12 and under can go whale watching, or horseback riding on the beach, or hundreds of other shore excursions for free!

4/23 - 5/13

----------

Teens are 50% off.

And it includes a Children's Place coupon with it.

So I guess this is what they are giving us this year? And I LOVED kids sail free.

Edited to say: I just noticed the subject title and I can't change it since I am using my phone. Lol "kids free shore excursion" isn't exactly the subject ;) You all get my point :o

are those dates if we book a cruise during those dates or if we are sailing during those dates? We will be on the Dawn on 5/11 to Bermuda and looking to do a glass bottom boat. I'll have to see if I can book direct with NCL and see if I can get the promo.

Any chance you could cut and paste the text of the email? :)

That is a copy/paste from it ;)

The only thing I didn't paste and I screwed up is the date - it is 4/16/12 - 5/13/12 and that is when the cruise has to be booked - not sailing in.

Applicable Destination: 2012 Fleetwide Sailings

Archived