Obc

Can someone tell me where I can found out if I have any OBC? I put in a request due to prices dropped but I haven't heard back from carnival yet but I have seen others say that they saw that they received OBC. Thanks for your help. Though this will be my 5th cruise on carnival I have applied for OBC due to price drop.

Well you should receive an e-mail, but I have found it even before the e-mail arrived, in my cruise documents. On the invoice page there is a section called cruise itemized charges. There is a little box under that that talks about taxes and fees being subject to change In that box it tells me what I have for onboard credit.

On the carnival website, log into your account, go to manage my cruise, click your booking, click view cruise documents, click Print General Information and then submit, then it should be on the second page of your documents. At least that is where mine shows up.

and if it isnt there, check the information on the other passenger in the cabin. for some reason all our OBC is under my DH's name and not mine :confused:

Before I paid in full, I would just see a reduction in the balance. Now when I pull up My Cruise Manager, on the Billing tab, it shows Booking Charge/Credit and the amount of my OBC... and as others have stated, it also shows on my cruise documents invoice in the box below the itemized charges.

All of these replies have great informaion. Just a word of caution. When you do apply for and receive your OBC make sure you check your reservation carefully. Sometimes a clerical error is made and they deduct any other OBC or FCC credit you have and add the OBC you just got instead.

Example. I get $100 Pomotional credit for my FCC certificate, then another $100 for being a stockholder.....total $200 when I asked for the $20 price drop for the summer sale my OBC went down to $120.00????

Once call fixed the problem, but it is very important to check out your billing total sheets for errors.

I've seen several CCers report that the same thing happened with their FCC credit, etc.

You would think Carnival would fix their system so that wouldn't happen... then again, they may hope that the error doesn't get noticed.

I sent in requests for 4 price drops and have never received an email stating I got it. The only way I knew I did was when I went into Manage My Cruise and saw the price reductions. So you may never get an email stating you got the OBC. Definitely check your Manage My Cruise.

That's not cool on Carnivals part CruiseforJane:cool: Do they email you the confirmation that they received your price drop request? I've gotten those emails and a couple days later the emails with the new balance. Well, now since I have made final payment, it has a section right above my Total amount paid stating OBC amount. Yes, checking manage my cruise like twice a day is a G R R R EAT thing to do!!!

Archived