Toe Ring

K8sMom

I'm 36 and wear toe rings all the time!! Actually, more so in the Spring and Summer months when I'm wearing more open-toed shoes. In the Winter months, I'll put them away as I'm mainly wearing closed-toed shoes and no one would see them anyway. I have silver ones and gold ones depending on what I'm wearing...

WHY?! If you like them, wear them!! Just please make sure your feet are well taken care of! Clean, pedicured, etc. I'm 46 and wear toe rings and ankle bracelets. If all my work at the gym ever pays off and I get the tummy I'm hoping for, there may be a belly ring in my future!! :D

Life is TOO SHORT! Enjoy it while you can! If somebody doesn't like it, they don't have to look at it.:)

Hi,

I agree with everything you said:D I get a pedicured every month, my feet are well taken care of. Love toe rings and ankle bracelets, someday a belly ring.

Had a tummy tuck 3 months ago, still recovering from this. Will take up to 6 months to a year. Our cruise is 25 days away,:D can't wait I need to relax and have some fun.

Bogi

Over 25 is too old for a toe ring.

Your joking right? I'm 50 years old and I'll never be old for anything new or different. Enjoy life, it's to short!

Archived