Triumph Easter Cruise...just back

tashaw1234

If anyone has questions I would be happy to try and answer them. Chose this cruise because brother in law & sister in law live in Dallas, she was not excited about cruising but we wanted to do something different for twin brothers 40th birthday and it had to be short so bottom line, close to them and short cruise this was it.

Best part of the whole cruise was getting to visit the famous Nachi resort! Thank you Carols for a memorable day! I would recommend this day trip for anyone and everyone. Quick taxi ride, gorgeous beach, quiet non party atmosphere and free following drinks. Literally we couldn't finish one and he was bringing another. The lunch was amazing. I had the shrimp others had fish...oh so yummy and a must is the coconut ice cream!

We're booked on the Triumph in May. Tell me about the ship. How was the food? Was the ship clean? Were there fun activities to do?.. we're not into hairy chest contests or ice sculptures. I've read alot about the resort you went to. Most reviews are good. The drinks aren't the bad red punch they serve on some of the excursions I hope! Just hit the highs and lows if you would! Thanks so much! Hope you had a great time!!

I enjoyed sharing the beach with you guys at Nachi Cocom. I hope you guys enjoyed the cruise (this is Brandon).

Are you kidding me. We had a good time, loved the day at Cozumel-can't wait to do that again. The cruise over all was fine, just really like cruising Princess. Hope you had good one!

Take care!

We're booked on the Triumph in May. Tell me about the ship. How was the food? Was the ship clean? Were there fun activities to do?.. we're not into hairy chest contests or ice sculptures. I've read alot about the resort you went to. Most reviews are good. The drinks aren't the bad red punch they serve on some of the excursions I hope! Just hit the highs and lows if you would! Thanks so much! Hope you had a great time!!

Nachi is the best...no you can have any drink. I had mainly frozen margaritas with Corona on the side. Others had shots of tequila, wine, everything was great. The lunch is amazing. It is 3 courses app, main and dessert and you don't have to order it all at once. We had apps about 11:30 then about 12:30 lunch and right before we left we had dessert..yummy!

The ship was clean. We had a balcony on the Lido deck (little noisy at night- I don't know what it was, but 2 doors down my friends heard nothing.) The food is average nothing that you couldn't get a home. The buffets is only open for lunch from 12:30 to 2:30, then your options are pizza, burger or chicken nuggets, until 6:30. We only ate at the buffet for breakfast-lines were usually short, which was a plus. The new shrimp Ceviche was very good. The warm choc melting cake is was hit or miss in being cooked through.

We are not really into activities just like to layout and relax so the back of the ship is where we spent most of our time. As far as activities them seemed some what limited but I really wasn't looking for a lot to do, sorry I can't really help. We are also not into the hair chest and activities like that so we spent afternoons on our balcony.

Have fun!

Nachi is the best...no you can have any drink. I had mainly frozen margaritas with Corona on the side. Others had shots of tequila, wine, everything was great. The lunch is amazing. It is 3 courses app, main and dessert and you don't have to order it all at once. We had apps about 11:30 then about 12:30 lunch and right before we left we had dessert..yummy!

The ship was clean. We had a balcony on the Lido deck (little noisy at night- I don't know what it was, but 2 doors down my friends heard nothing.) The food is average nothing that you couldn't get a home. The buffets is only open for lunch from 12:30 to 2:30, then your options are pizza, burger or chicken nuggets, until 6:30. We only ate at the buffet for breakfast-lines were usually short, which was a plus. The new shrimp Ceviche was very good. The warm choc melting cake is was hit or miss in being cooked through.

We are not really into activities just like to layout and relax so the back of the ship is where we spent most of our time. As far as activities them seemed some what limited but I really wasn't looking for a lot to do, sorry I can't really help. We are also not into the hair chest and activities like that so we spent afternoons on our balcony.

Have fun!

Ok so where on the ship did you find shrimp Ceviche? We were on her last August and will be again this august and my husband loves ceviche.

Are you kidding me. We had a good time, loved the day at Cozumel-can't wait to do that again. The cruise over all was fine, just really like cruising Princess. Hope you had good one!

Take care!

Nachi (Cozumel) was the most fun I have ever had "relaxing", and I am also looking forward to experiencing it again. I definitely plan on cruising Princess one day. It was nice to meet you guys!

Archived