Gem - Code Red during 4/8 Sailing

babygirl722

Thats really not a bad idea, with all the flyers they leave in the room they should have a note somewhere saying something like "Please don't pickup touch the food unless your going to eat it" Please don't sneeze on the food"

Just a little reminder, but then again if you must be reminded of things like this then were all doomed.:(

This is what they need............The photo is from the Gem, I added the signage

Love this!!!!! I don't think it's all tacky esp. with Noro blowing through the ship! If some people are indeed visual learners, then print and display away!!!!:)

Have to share this one. My first cruise I o d'ed (sp?) on $1 Heinekens. When I got home I was miserable, so it could have been a combination of things. Since then, I have learned my lesson......take probiotics everyday and it will surely keep you healthy. Even if you get sick, it cuts the time down. Now, you must add this to the routine hand-washing.....fingernail brush. Self explanatory.

Next subject....pig patrol. If I go to the buffet it is mostly for adventure on a sea day. You'll know who I am as that video cam is in my hand and if I see a piggy, bess be prepared for becoming a star. Then check your back. You might get the "Elaine Bennis" red mark for all to see. (Seinfeld)

It is always a crap shoot with noro

This is close to about the funniest post I've ever read on CC! :D

Sometimes the unintentional ones are the funniest. :eek::D

If you really thought about it, you'd never touch anything, anywhere, in a public place.;)

The best thing you can do for yourself on a ship is to wash your hands with hot, soapy, water every time you get back to your cabin.

You never know when problems can strike. Our Panama Canal cruise in October picked up the virus half way through the cruise in Costa Rica, and was in code red mode by the end of the cruise (no one I knew got sick though).

NCL runs tips on staying healthy on one of the TV channels. I believe it's a constant loop.

Archived