Booking Excursions Help - Online?

I want to start entering my excursions for the New York to Montreal cruise on Navigator. I can't seem to figure out a way to do so on their website. Do I have to call Regent directly? I seem to recall that I did it online last year. Maybe I'm up too early and need some coffee first.

You definitely can book online, and don't need to call Regent. Excursions can be booked starting 180 days prior to the cruise, starting at midnight (US Central) time

I see two 2012 Navigator cruises from New York to Montreal, September 24 and October 14. If you're on the former, you're within the 180 days; if you're on the latter, 180 days is April 17, so you're a day early.

There are two exceptions to the 180 days: (1) if you are a repeat Regent cruiser who has achieved -- or will on the upcoming cruise -- the Silver level (21 nights aboard) in the Seven Seas Society loyalty program, or (2) if you're booked in a Category D or above suite on Navigator -- the Regent concierge program. People in either of those groups may book excursions starting 240 days in advance, so if that's you, excursions are definitely open now.

To view and book online, you must log into the Regent website -- "My Account" on the left side menu. Once you log in, you should see your booked cruise. Click on it, and you should see the option for booking excursions.

-- Eric

Archived