Sunset in the Fjords in June

Tink1987

Morning all,

We are ameatur photographers and was hoping to get some night shots in each port before we left. Unfortuneatly, I can't see on the P&O website the times that we leave each port. It also ovbiously depends on the sunset times.

Does anyone have any ideas of the rough sunset times in the Fjords in early June? And also what time we may leave port? Hard question I know :-)

I have tried to search for past sunset times on the internet, but struggling to find anything.

Thanks all, have a great day! :)

We did the Fjords in late June a couple of years ago, and sunset was after 11pm. In fact, it never really did get dark - not dark as we know it. I think sunrise was about 2am.

You should get some fabulous photographs. Even as a VERY amateur photographer, I was mightily pleased with some of mine.

We left each port at around 5-6pm, but the Fjords are so long, we were sailing through them for hours.

Good luck.

You should still be able to get some good shots. The fjord mountains are very high so as the sun peeps over them as you wind you way through, and with suitable exposure adjustments, you can get some great views. However, you won't probably get night shots of ports.

I took these in August.

216%2520Dawn%2520over%2520Nordfjord.JPG

214%2520Dawn%2520over%2520Nordfjord.JPG

Archived