ginnie 66

ginnie 66

hi there,i need some advice from all you regular cruisers.We sailed on Ventura in 2110 and loved it so we are considering to go again in may.However we are concerned about cabin locations as this cruise is offered at a great price but our balcony cabin will be A.O.A. When we sailed in 2010 we were able to choose our cabin which was 429 on c deck and it was perfect.We really want to know the best deck to accept. I.E. A,D,E, or prominade.We need to be close to lifts and as we do like to spend time on our balcony free from obstruction such as lifeboats etc.Would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks,Ginnie

hi there,i need some advice from all you regular cruisers.We sailed on Ventura in 2110 and loved it so we are considering to go again in may.However we are concerned about cabin locations as this cruise is offered at a great price but our balcony cabin will be A.O.A. When we sailed in 2010 we were able to choose our cabin which was 429 on c deck and it was perfect.We really want to know the best deck to accept. I.E. A,D,E, or prominade.We need to be close to lifts and as we do like to spend time on our balcony free from obstruction such as lifeboats etc.Would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks,Ginnie

A time machine cruise ship?? Awesome! lol JK couldn't resist :)

Archived