Constellation Cabin 3132?

infoprof56

This cabin is listed as an OV cat 6 cabin available to book on both the Celebrity website and an online TA that I use. However, it does not appear on any deck plan that I can find. Does anyone know anything about this cabin? Was it perhaps added when they Solsticized the ship? If it actually exsists does anyone know where it might be in relation to the atrium and so forth? OR is this just an error in loading data in the computer? It isn’t the only cabin that is listed for booking but not on a deck plan.

This cabin is listed as an OV cat 6 cabin available to book on both the Celebrity website and an online TA that I use. However, it does not appear on any deck plan that I can find. Does anyone know anything about this cabin? Was it perhaps added when they Solsticized the ship? If it actually exsists does anyone know where it might be in relation to the atrium and so forth? OR is this just an error in loading data in the computer? It isn’t the only cabin that is listed for booking but not on a deck plan.

We just booked one of these on Summit. It was added as part of the Solstizing along with the AQ on Deck 11. Here's what they look like on the deck plans of Summit:

http://www.sjajg.com/travel/cruise2012B/Summit%20deck%20plans.pdf

Thank you that helps a lot. I now see that those rooms will not be added to theConstellation until April-May of 2013. That explains why they don't appear on any deck plans. Hopefully, the cabin will be there as planned.

We just booked one of these on Summit. It was added as part of the Solstizing along with the AQ on Deck 11. Here's what they look like on the deck plans of Summit:

http://www.sjajg.com/travel/cruise2012B/Summit%20deck%20plans.pdf

Archived