Norwegian Pearl Balcony/Mini Suite bathroom question

dedels

Did you request connecting staterooms? We had them on the Pearl in March. Talk to your TA or NCL. We were Deck 10 mid ship with connecting staterooms and we loved it. My husband and I in one room, my kids and mother in law in the other. Extra space when you wanted it, privacy when you needed it.

Before you trust anything our TA says, check here.

These folks KNOW and have actually been on these ships.

definitely - that's why I'm here! Thanks again for everyone's help!

As an additional comparison item to RCCL - my wife and I really enjoy the Quest on their ships. Are there any fun/entertaining/interactive programs like that on NCL or other cruise lines?

My last cruise was on the Allure. Prior to that I was on the Pearl to Alaska. Allure is over twice as big with so much more to do. I picked Pearl to Alaska cause there's just not a whole lot of choices and I felt Pearl was the best. The cool things on Pearl were bowling and Teppanyaki. The small pool was heated but I wouldn't call it warm by any means. It was a good trip and were sailing on her again this summer. just don't expect anything like what the Liberty on RCCL has to offer. Any cruise is a good cruise in my book.

Have fun!

I'd think the extra room and tub in the mini-suite would be good but it's really not big enough for a large number of people. One nice thing is that you can use the curtain to divide the bed area from the couch, desk and balcony area so you little one could nap in peace. (Or you) If you decide not to spend the money for the mini-suite, make sure you get adjoining balcony rooms that do connect. The stewards are not allowed to open balconies so they join for a bigger space. Some kind of maritime safety law, I've heard. Your travel agent should know all these things, btw.

Archived