Latest Currents Magazine - Host Randy is that you?

LovesCruisin

Host Randy - is that you that they interviewed for the article in Currents about cruising on Carnival? While I dont post on the Carnival board that much, I was reading the lastest Currents magazine and they quoted a "Randy" from Dallas. You came to mind when I read it, especially when they mentioned that you have organized cruises with over 200 people. They also mention a Norman from Australia (which we all know who that is).

Its nice to see one of our own famous :)

Yep.......that would be me.....I sent a bunch of pics of our groups (per their request) and thought they were going to put those in there......but they didn't:( ......Also Host Graham is in that article too on the next page.:D ......Now, if they would give us a free cruise!;)

Yep.......that would be me.....I sent a bunch of pics of our groups (per their request) and thought they were going to put those in there......but they didn't:( ......Also Host Graham is in that article too on the next page.:D ......Now, if they would give us a free cruise!;)

Well since I don't have "Currents" would someone just scan the article and email it to me? Please and thank you :D

Randy's a celebrity!!! Can I have your autograph?!! ;)

Sure thing.......but I only do that "at sea".....soooooo......looks like you'll have to join one of our groups!:D ;)

This LINK may be the online teaser for the article.

Yep saw that......too.....:p

Great article, Randy. I thought it was very interesting. Along with Goin'Cruisin it all struck home. I also noticed they quoted Jim Bragg, a host on another cruise site. Looks like they ran the gambit. :)

Some of those "long-timers" were incredible. How do you live long enough to take 95 cruises. GEEEEEEEEEEEESH ! ! :D

Great article, Randy. I thought it was very interesting. Along with Goin'Cruisin it all struck home. I also noticed they quoted Jim Bragg, a host on another cruise site. Looks like they ran the gambit. :)

Some of those "long-timers" were incredible. How do you live long enough to take 95 cruises. GEEEEEEEEEEEESH ! ! :D

Thanks Gary.......and speaking of how do you live that long to take so many cruises.... we did a Crown & Anchor sailing on RCI Mariner last year and they had all the old timers there......One guy was in his 70's and STILL came out every night to the disco late......lol.....flirting with the young girls and I talked to him and he had done 115 RCI cruises.......lol......WOW!......Hey, I'm on my way!;) :D

Archived