Taxi or Shuttle from Hotel to Pearl Harbor

lonig

There are four of us planning on going to Pearl Harbor from our hotel in Waikiki. Is it cheaper to just get a cab first thing in the morning or is it better to arrange a shuttle to pick us up?

There are four of us planning on going to Pearl Harbor from our hotel in Waikiki. Is it cheaper to just get a cab first thing in the morning or is it better to arrange a shuttle to pick us up?

Hello, I had put together a complilation of shuttle/taxi/bus options quite a while back....time to ressurect the thread!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44331&highlight=oahu+shuttle

Do you remember the name or number of the bus? More info - pickup and return locations, etc.?

There are usually bus stops in front of the hotels, etc., they have a great map (and I am directionally handicapped) to get around and bus stops and where they go any hotel in the area has them.

I remember that we stayed at a hotel across the street from the Port in Oahu and at the port was the bus stop and it took us all around the city.. and if you get lost I can tell you Hawaiians are the kindest, sweetest people EVER!

Can someone remind me what the port is called in Oahu where the ship docks? I can call and give you the number where to call.

They have a customer relations desk and can fax or mail you the bus lines.

Archived