Just curious.....care to share??

happy cruzin

Same here. Used to say I didn't have time for FB then I tried it out and found a bunch of friends from HS. One living only an hour away from me. I love it now because I can keep up on happenings back home where all the family is. Don't play any games on FB. Don't want to get any more hooked than I already am.

Hooked on FB and CC.

LOL...right there with 'ya! ;) :D

A now private "parenting" board that I've been a member of for the past 13 years. A great group of 30 or so mothers and we actually talk about parenting issues once in a blue moon.

Facebook

Newfnet (A group of Newfie owners).

CC

I'm a Piniterest flunkie.

It's a bulletin board type of site where people can post pictures crafts (sometimes with do-it-yourself instructions), clothing, recipes, anything interesting. Other users can re-pin it for future reference. You can have different boards for different interests, like I have one for wedding decorations and another for home decor type stuff. It's interesting! ;)

Thank you. I have never heard of it and neither has my daughter. We will have to check it out.

Yeah...this takes up a larger portion of my day than it should:

Then there's FB but only under an assumed name...not at all interested in 'finding' anyone...and don't want to be found. I belong only to easily keep up with my grown kids and grandkids activities and pictures etc...they are far away and I don't see then often.

I'm lucky to be a young retiree and have all day to do "whatever"...don't know how I ever got anything done when I worked!

Those are my only two social network sites...but then there's all those Ipad games like Angry Birds..and all the other apps..Oh My!:o

I'm mostly on the big three:

Facebook

Cruise Critic

Pinterest (I am an addict!!!)

But I also regularly visit:

Carnival Forums (much slower traffic that CC IMO)

A couple of SIG boards

Allnurses

I originally started out on a different cruise forum site "Cruise Mates". Then I discovered Cruise Critic. Wow! What a difference! C.M. is kinda lame. The information and the interaction on here is sooo much better than any other cruise forum website that I've looked at. C.C. is the only social site that I participate in right now. My DW is on Facebook, but I really have no interest in it. Now if Lowes or Home Depot ever develops a social site, I just might check that out.:D

CC when I have cruise booked

Facebook, very active with several groups there

Several pet/animal/career oriented forums.

May look at Pinterest, heard of it but really hard to think about getting started on another, these take enough of my time!

Ok I know I will probably forget something but:

Cruise Critic

Facebook

Twitter

Tumblr

YouTube

Six Flags Forums (Rarely used)

Etsy(Rarely used)

Pottermore(If you count that one)

MySpace(See below post)

once upon a time....

there was this thing called MySpace

anyone remember that?

:p

Lol sadly I still have mine. I only use it for keeping up with some independent music.:p

[quote name='conchead'][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]once upon a time....[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]there was this thing called MySpace[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]anyone remember that?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
:p[/quote]

[SIZE=3]LOL...oh yeah! But...I never got involved with that one ;)[/SIZE]

[quote name='happy cruzin'][SIZE=3]Ok - so a comment on another thread got me thinking! I can't help but wonder how many "social" sites each of us maintains. Right now, f[/SIZE][SIZE=3]or me it's three - that get my time - in no particular order:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Cruise Critic[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]facebook[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Pinterest[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Care to share yours??[/SIZE][/quote]

ditto!

[quote name='cyndepet']Same 3 for me:

Facebook
Cruise Critic
Pinterest

I am on FB way too much playing Farmville :o and way too much on CC when I have a cruise booked![/quote][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]haha, this is so me!:p[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000080]Also, Trip Advisor &[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000080]17 day diet blogs from the 17 Day Diet facebook page(they talk about the best recipe ideas) I lost 18 lbs:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#000080](last year I was mainly on Disney boards)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Archived