What's so special about the hydropool?

NoobCruise

I am not a spa person -- but I certainly would not be happy with jets som powerful that I had to hang onto the metal bars.

Thanks for warning people.

Well, I just mentioned this cause my DD and I had to hang on, but we are both small framed. Other folks might not have a problem like we did. Anyhow, if the jets had not been so forceful for US, we would've enjoyed the thermo-pool more. Anyhow, spending most of the day on the heated lounges made up for it. They are soooooooooooo relaxing.:D We were on Oosterdam-Vista and Signature ship.

Thank you, monakayk, for the suggestion of the spa day. It hadn't occurred that passes could be purchased à la carte.

Bob,

That option was available for us (1-29-11)....hope it will be for you. Make sure to get up early when the spa opens...to get a day pass. They go fasssssssssssst.

On the Westerdam recently, you had to buy the whole week. No daily option. Monakyk: what ship was that? I know one of the spa managers said they have, at times, offered specials like including the thermal suite in other treatments, but it was always at their discretion.

HealthyTouch,

DD and I were on the Oosterdam.....1-29-11 when we were able to get a day pass on the last sea day.

$299 per week, I think! :eek: On X, their 'T-Pool', which is much larger, is free! ;)

On the Ryndam, I paid $75 for 7 days, day of boarding.

On the NA, I paid $150 for 17 days, a bargain.

I didn't feel the Ryndam was as nice as the NA. Love the larger hydropool.

Archived