Wishful Thinking: Celebrity sails out of Florida though the summer as well!

Tom-n-Cheryl

Are all of you receiving an unusual number of discount offers for this European cruise season?

Either I did not pay much attention to it in years past, or they have ramped up their email promos!

With this many offers of discounts -- are times a-changin'? If so, let us hope that causes them to park more ships here for more months in future years...

Tom

I'm looking at prices for June 2013 and the are really high. I can't go this year.....bummer.:(

Are all of you receiving an unusual number of discount offers for this European cruise season?

Either I did not pay much attention to it in years past, or they have ramped up their email promos!

With this many offers of discounts -- are times a-changin'? If so, let us hope that causes them to park more ships here for more months in future years...

Tom

I receive emails almost daily and I now just hit the delete button. It's a little ridiculous.

Hi Everyone,

I agree with what's already been stated. I think Celebrity is missing a good opportunity to keep 1 ship in the Caribbean. I feel that Europe is totally oversaturated, and many of their economies are likely headed into recession. Celebrity has a long road ahead of them, to keep their ships full in Summer 2012 and 2013. Perhaps if Summer 2012 doesn't produce the results they anticipate, Celebrity will consider redeploying a ship to the Caribbean for Summer 2013. Time will tell.

Archived