tabyana west end beach

sccoast

taking the carnival excursion over to tabyana. wondering if there will be a place to rent a chair or get a massage on the beach? i don't need to rent snorkel equipment, will bring mine. i know Infinity bay resort is there and bananarama but can we borrow or rent chairs? food and drink available and restrooms also?

If you paying for the carnival excursion to Tabyana are not chairs and facilities such a potties and food options included? I mean why pay for an excursion if there is not? I am surprised the Tabyana excursion web page doesn't say what is offered for the price.

If you are going to West Bay independently then ya gotta pay separate for chairs, facilities, food and transport.

There are ladies offering massage on the beach but I do not know if they are allowed on the Tabyana portion of West Bay Beach.

IF you buy the Taby excursion, you will be given, at minimum, transportation and a chair. No need to rent one elsewhere. Your excursion description will tell you if you are paying for an included lunch. If it is not included in your particular trip, there are several places to purchase food and drink including at the resorts if you don't want to buy at Taby. There are facilities at Taby for you to use to change, bathrooms etc.

Not sure about the massage question.

We are doing an independent excursion to West End that includes the following for $32

Includes:

list_wr_deep1.gifApproximately 6 hours Beach Break.

list_wr_deep1.gifRound Trip Transfer from the Cruise Ship Dock

list_wr_deep1.gifBeach Chair for each Adult reserved

list_wr_deep1.gif1 Cocktail or Local Beer for each Adult reserved

list_wr_deep1.gifAccess to fresh water showers and restrooms

If you are interested in the company just let me know :)

Takemeaway,

Make sure you are getting to West BAY beach. Like Bananarama, which this sounds like. ( You mentioned West END)

A couple excursion companies put you closer to the West End area which isn't as nice. People here have been disappointed. You 'll want to be on West BAY beach.

What company are you using?

Takemeaway,

Make sure you are getting to West BAY beach. Like Bananarama, which this sounds like. ( You mentioned West END)

A couple excursion companies put you closer to the West End area which isn't as nice. People here have been disappointed. You 'll want to be on West BAY beach.

What company are you using?

I meant to say West Bay ;) We are using Island Marketing for this trip, we visited West Bay before and loved it!

Archived