can you post pics of elegant night attire?

Fireflymkz76

I love to dress a little living where it is more oh...winter ski crowd look..or summer outdoorsy chic.

But it is so nice that as men are ok in a button down shirt /dressier slacks etc. on a cruise...women can wear nice travel black slacks and a dressy top too..doll it up a biyt simply. I have a red metalic knit jacket I wear with dressy tank top and pants..and a dressy wide leg pants and jacket suit that I can buy different beautiful dressy sleeveless things for..when i want to be simple..and then they can be less dressy but nice with different tops..anything goes..when i loose what I want I am getting a couple new gowns though..just because!!

I just bought this dress for Elegant Night on our upcoming cruise. It's much more formal that what I usually wear for that night, but that was kind of the point. We have tuxes for all three boys and the gown for me -- we hope to get a great family formal photo!

nkfp1261039628625.jpg

Perfect..just love it..have a blast...Sarah

Here's my wife and I on the Crown Princess. I'll probably be wearing a similar suit for our upcoming cruise on the Miracle in May. (I don't know why the picture is so dark, it looks fine in Photoshop, then when I upload it here, it looks dark and grainy???)

wcmosy.jpg

Great pic and it doesn't look grainy at all :-)

You guys look great!

We are also booked on the Miracle May 14th!

I was just going to ask you when you cruise! If you see me, say hello :-) 20 DAYS! I can't contain myself. It's probably too soon, but the excitement took over and took my suitcases out of the closet. Now my "packing room" (spare bedroom) is full of shyt :o

Why do you care what other people wear? I don't get people. Do you judge books by their cover? You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. What you wear doen't give you class, dignity or rule abider. What it does give some is Snobbiness and nose in the air , your all that. Those that dress up because they like to is great, those that dress up to try and impress others are a joke and usually the ones who put down others by what they wear.No I'm not talking about cut off shorts. tank tops and hats.

Rude! Please stop projecting your insecurities on the OP!

She has never sailed Carnival so probably just wanted to know what degree of "dressed up" the majority of passengers are so she knows how to pack accordingly.

This is our first time on CCL too and we are also interested in seeing what others wear. Sorry if that's a crime;).

It's not a crime, don't think a thing of the PP. Some people just can't give a simple answer to a simple question and need to infer their own biases on everyone elses motives.

I don't spend a bit of time worrying what others think of my appearance. I dress in a way that I feel is inline with the written Carnival guidelines on the subject.

I have seen very formal cloths being worn and I've seen what I would consider cruise casual on elegant evening. But after 26 cruises I've never seen anyone in the MDR dressed in very casual daytime beachwear type cloths. Though some on here frequently suggest that tons of people are showing up in the dining room in ripped jeans, cut offs and wife beaters.

We love to get all dressed up!

Here's one with daughter on the Inspiration

SCN_0003.jpg

And just Hubby and I on the Legend

DSC01735.jpg

I loved reading your reviews -- you have wonderful pictures! (These included.)

Here's my wife and I on the Crown Princess. I'll probably be wearing a similar suit for our upcoming cruise on the Miracle in May. (I don't know why the picture is so dark, it looks fine in Photoshop, then when I upload it here, it looks dark and grainy???)

wcmosy.jpg

Very, Very nice!!

I just bought this dress for Elegant Night on our upcoming cruise. It's much more formal that what I usually wear for that night, but that was kind of the point. We have tuxes for all three boys and the gown for me -- we hope to get a great family formal photo!

nkfp1261039628625.jpg

That's a very nice dress.

Great pic and it doesn't look grainy at all :-)

Yeah, I was having issues with my monitor...all fixed now. :)

I was just going to ask you when you cruise! If you see me, say hello :-) 20 DAYS! I can't contain myself. It's probably too soon, but the excitement took over and took my suitcases out of the closet. Now my "packing room" (spare bedroom) is full of shyt :o

Same here! This will be our third time on the Miracle. We can't wait! :)

I'm sure we'll see each other on the ship! I'm Stephan and my wife is Susan.

Archived