can you post pics of elegant night attire?

Fireflymkz76

This is what my sons wore on our first cruise. They were 8 and 12 at the time. The pants, shirts and bow ties were useful for school concerts twice a year (former rental suits so the waistbands were adjustable), and for our second cruise.

The little guy loved that we found converse hightops to match his vest and tie.

I think they'll be in dress shirts, pants and ties this year since they've grown out of the tuxes and don't need concert clothes anymore.

548820942_GC4nY-L.jpg

Loving all the elegant night pics (even the clampants). LOL!

Here is ours from the first elegant night...last yr on the Liberty

Image15.jpg

Our 12 yr old...

Image16.jpg

Us on 2nd elegant night...

Image20.jpg

I discovered once I got home that I didn't take ANY full length pics of my dresses but they were long. Here's hoping on this next cruise. :D

• 1 month later...

you all know that the cut off jeans and golf shirt crowd still cruise but do not post on cc? what i find is most people are dressed just perfect. then some are under dressed (it is not a tracker pull)and some are over dressed(you are not singing opera at the met )as fernando once said ;it is better to look good,than to feel good,and you my darlings look marvelous!!!!

That pic is taken on the Miracle(can't miss the grapes), 2nd floor dining room, on the railing that looks down into the MDR. That is anytime dining and you can always request a table for two. If you want to be on the railing specifically(assuming your ship is set up the same), you can ask for that too. We did and LOVED it!

Here is the view

bermudacruise243.jpg

Oh NO! That ugly Miracle dining room! I think this was Joe Farcas designing at his worse. Such a shame. Food and service were great, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived