How long until your next Carnival cruise???

kafraser78

Just returned from the Pride.

I lost my job the end of March after 34 years so another cruise was not in our near future.

I did not buy a FCC.

Got a message on my home phone while we were on the Pride for a job interview this morning....I got the job :D

Now I wish I had bought that FCC :p

16 days until we leave 17 days until we board Carnival Liberty.:)

Have you joined our Roll Call?:confused:

Ours would be the exact same days until we leave and board the Liberty on May 12th.:D

Can't remember how many days until we board the Ecstacy July 16th but we're doing the whole Universal Studios, Cocoa Beach thing before or after we cruise. I do know it's less than 3 months!! :p

Just returned from the Pride.

I lost my job the end of March after 34 years so another cruise was not in our near future.

I did not buy a FCC.

Got a message on my home phone while we were on the Pride for a job interview this morning....I got the job :D

Now I wish I had bought that FCC :p

CONGRATS on the new job!!! I'm in the same boat you were in!! I lost my job when the Sheriff denied my request for a Leave Of Absence for medical complications from surgery. I could've fought it more but decided to resign because I didn't want to work for a Sheriff Department that could care less about their officers.

Thankfully TOMORROW is mine and my hubby's 3rd wedding anniversary (we are cruising the Liberty on May 12th to celebrate) and my parents gave us a grand to go on another cruise so we're going July 16th on the Ecstacy. I really pray that I can find a job prior to that though so I have some cash to throw around on souvenirs and little things like that lol :eek:

Archived