Shore Excursions

toberman

First time on NCL and wondering if anyone knows how far out they normally open up shore excursions. We have a cruise booked for Nov/2012 but they are only showing excursions for 2 out of the 5 islands we'll be visiting.

That's better than us. We still have ZERO shore excursions showing available to be booked. We are booked for the Carribean this Nov. Others in my group also show none available. I've no idea what's going on. I used to book things this far out on other cruises? Here on cc they have suggested calling NCL. I keep meaning to, but haven't yet. I guess I keep thinking they'll get the excursions up and running soon.

First time on NCL and wondering if anyone knows how far out they normally open up shore excursions. We have a cruise booked for Nov/2012 but they are only showing excursions for 2 out of the 5 islands we'll be visiting.

I have noticed that on some NCL cruises that excursions for some ports (usually those not visited a lot) were not available until a few months before the cruise.

I was told yesterday that I'd have to wait another two months for the contracts to be signed and excursions uploaded for our 1/2013 cruise. That's for the Pearl.

Not good news since you're not far out from us. But the good thing (maybe) for us is that there are lots of private excursions avbl. NCL should look at this cause many of us will get frustrated waiting for them to get their contracts done and go ahead and book independently losing NCL some money. Many excursion companies book up early so....??

I'm only looking for excursions for Jamaica as I don't want to run the risk of trouble with two guys walking around. Normally we do off ship excursions because they are much cheaper.

The rest of the time we'll probably stay on ship as we've beento the other ports dozens of times.

For us it's about avoiding some winter weather.

I would call NCL if I were you. I have a cruise booked for Mar 2013 and the shore excursions disappeared for all 4 ports. I emailed our PCC to see where they were and this was the response:

"The Shore excursions will be available 9 months before your cruise as many of the contracts are pending. If you have specific questions or need to book any excursions you can reach our shore excursions department at 1.866.625.1167. They will be able to lead you in the right direction of what to expect and do at each of the ports. I hope this information is helpful."

According to their statement, you should be able to book excursions. Hope this helps!

We are booked on a Western Carribean cruise Nov. 11, 2012 and still no excursions showing. I called NCL and was told that the final contracts with the excursion companies will not be signed until May and that the excursions will be available after that. We were planning on booking private excursions anyway, but wanted to see what NCL was offering before we did. I think we are just going to go ahead and book the private ones now.

I would call NCL if I were you. I have a cruise booked for Mar 2013 and the shore excursions disappeared for all 4 ports. I emailed our PCC to see where they were and this was the response:

"The Shore excursions will be available 9 months before your cruise as many of the contracts are pending. If you have specific questions or need to book any excursions you can reach our shore excursions department at 1.866.625.1167. They will be able to lead you in the right direction of what to expect and do at each of the ports. I hope this information is helpful."

According to their statement, you should be able to book excursions. Hope this helps!

"The Shore excursions will be available 9 months before your cruise as many of the contracts are pending. If you have specific questions or need to book any excursions you can reach our shore excursions department at 1.866.625.1167. They will be able to lead you in the right direction of what to expect and do at each of the ports. I hope this information is helpful. "

As usual another bs answer from an NCL employee that doesn't know what end is up.

Archived