Going on Dawn in a matter of hours- I have a question

DragonLips

This will be my first time on Dawn this Sunday. I'm going gagga with excitement. Someone a week ago mentioned that the Dawn has a murder mystery style dinner? Can anyone confirm this? Where on the ship is it? Who do we speak to in order to sign up?

Please let me know ASAP - leave Sunday. :D

This will be my first time on Dawn this Sunday. I'm going gagga with excitement. Someone a week ago mentioned that the Dawn has a murder mystery style dinner? Can anyone confirm this? Where on the ship is it? Who do we speak to in order to sign up?

Please let me know ASAP - leave Sunday. :D

It will be listed in the Freestyle Daily - meet in the Stardust, eat dinner with 8 new friends one of which is a murderer.

I'm also interested in what night of the cruise they have this. Anyone know????

i beliveit was friday, meet in the stardust theartre, watch a short film, then it was off to dinner at either the aqau or impressions. afterwards there is a drawing from all the sets of eight included and one set of eight will win adinner at le bistro.well thats what we did, our table won the dinner. it was really alot of fun if you got into it.

Hi Merit, Judy & Tim,

I want to go to the murder mystery dinner also but it looks like we have turned this thread into the Dawn 5/22/05 cruise. I would love to see Tim be the murderer. I can just picture him laughing as he plunges the knife into the loaf of bread.

Count me in.

Jeanne

Just returned from the Dawn and did the murder mystery dinner. We had a blast and really got into it. Sign up was on Wednesday night between 8 and 10 p.m. It was on Thursday night (5:00 p.m.). You meet at the Stardust Theatre and they put you into groups and everyone chooses a role to play. You are given booklets that will lead you through the mystery (telling you what information to reveal, what questions to ask and giving you background so that you can answer questions). From there you go to the restaurants, most of us went to the Venetian while 2 groups went to Aqua. As you dine, you play out your roles. We had so much fun. If all of you are on the same cruise, maybe you can arrange to all be at tables together. It sounds like you're all really into it and the more the people you play with are into it, the better time you'll have. Good luck and have fun. By the way, the murderer was........ lol

Archived