POA 9204 (AFT) or 9522 (B6)

parddr

We have been to Hawaii before and had an aft cabin, but we were on the 7th fl of the Pride of Hawaii. We are going to have 3 adults in this room. Which cabin would you choose. We now have the 2bedroom suite booked but we need to save some $'s and choose another room. I have heard alot about the B6 cabins and the nice size balconies that they have. Are the aft balconies larger than those. HELP please :eek:. Want to change reservation today. THANKS

I didn't post a reply earlier cause I thought someone who had been on the POA would answer you. I haven't, but I can tell you that I originally booked an AFT cabin (9402) before changing to a suite because it looked to me to be pretty cramped even for two people.

I previously cruised with Carnival on the Pride and had a Vista Suite, which is also aft facing. I thought it was the perfect size for two people, but could have held a third.

IMHO, I'd go with the B6 cabin as it looks to have a few more feet than the aft cabin and should be a little more comfortable.

ALOHA!

Thanks for all the replys. I can't get over the response. Thought people were helpful here on ncl. Royal rules with that.

You need not get so snarky and if you knew how to maneuver your way around you will see that you have a reply from me on the same day. I even remember reading in your list of past cruises that you had been on POH and made a reference to comparison, you even replied back to that thread.

You may have also gotten more replies had you posted this on the Hawaii board

GO TO THIS LINK TO REREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1622421

You need not get so snarky and if you knew how to maneuver your way around you will see that you have a reply from me on the same day. I even remember reading in your list of past cruises that you had been on POH and made a reference to comparison, you even replied back to that thread.

Essentially, the OP double posted, just asked the same question a different way. Then, forgot where to look. :p

Actually I do know how to maneuver around the boards. I've been on alot of cruises, thank you. If you read the earlier post, I asked about the room for 3 people. This post I asked about which cabins were the best and the biggest. OK.

Actually I do know how to maneuver around the boards. I've been on alot of cruises, thank you. If you read the earlier post, I asked about the room for 3 people. This post I asked about which cabins were the best and the biggest. OK.

Touche' :cool:

First post reads: April 25th, 2012, 09:10 PM Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms with 3 adults. Is there enough room, or should we move up to a suite?

Second post reads: April 25th, 2012, 01:25 PM We have been to Hawaii before and had an aft cabin, but we were on the 7th fl of the Pride of Hawaii. We are going to have 3 adults in this room. Which cabin would you choose. We now have the 2bedroom suite booked but we need to save some $'s and choose another room. I have heard alot about the B6 cabins and the nice size balconies that they have. Are the aft balconies larger than those. HELP please . Want to change reservation today. THANKS

Interesting that in 4 hours you booked a cabin and then are thinking of changing your mind.

I think someone's nose is growing, nice try!

first post reads: April 25th, 2012, 09:10 pm has anyone stayed in one of these rooms with 3 adults. Is there enough room, or should we move up to a suite?

Second post reads: April 25th, 2012, 01:25 pm we have been to hawaii before and had an aft cabin, but we were on the 7th fl of the pride of hawaii. We are going to have 3 adults in this room. Which cabin would you choose. We now have the 2bedroom suite booked but we need to save some $'s and choose another room. I have heard alot about the b6 cabins and the nice size balconies that they have. Are the aft balconies larger than those. Help please . Want to change reservation today. Thanks

interesting that in 4 hours you booked a cabin and then are thinking of changing your mind.

I think someone's nose is growing, nice try!

really, but out of the conversation. I was conversing with someone else.

Archived